A beautiful, natural nose by injectable experts
The nose is an important feature of your face. It forms the axis on which the other features hinge. Our experienced injectors possess the knowledge and skills to administer the optimum amount of fillers in the appropriate spots on the nose for a natural-looking improvement.
What is an Injectable or Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
It is an advanced cosmetic treatment in which dermal fillers are injected into the certain parts of the nose to adjust its shape without surgery. It can enhance the prominence of the bridge of the nose and smoothen the curves or lumps.
We use the best quality of dermal fillers that are strong and firm enough to hold the improved shape. It is a simple procedure that provides instant results.
No Surgery, no downtime
Injectable rhinoplasty involves the use of a small needle to ensure the procedure is not painful and has very little downtime. In most cases, patients can return to work right after the session.
Subtle changes, natural looks
Enjoy a sense of well-being and higher confidence that comes from feeling and looking your best!
Our experienced team of injectors and other staff will discuss the specific concerns you have and recommend a customized treatment to achieve the desired shape of your nose that compliments your natural features.
The term rhinoplasty basically refers to any procedure aimed at correcting the shape of the nose. Traditionally, rhinoplasty was performed surgically to bring about the desirable change in the shape of the nose. Surgical rhinoplasty requires anesthesia and involves considerable healing time due to the bruising and swelling caused due to it.
Injectable rhinoplasty, on the other hand, is a non-surgical procedure that does not require anesthesia. It is a non-invasive treatment that can alter the shape of the nose through injectable dermal fillers. The injections are also administered to alter the height of the bridge of the nose or reduce the appearance of a crooked nose.
Since non-surgical rhinoplasty involves injecting the tissues beneath the nose with small needles to add volume, it is also called injectable rhinoplasty. It is sometimes referred to as the “liquid nose job” as liquid injectables are administered into the tissues of the nose to restore its shape.
In this treatment, the tissues of the nose are injected with dermal fillers to modify the shape of the nose without the need to take any incision or cuts as required in invasive surgeries.
During a non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure, dermal fillers are injected at the predetermined sites. The exact site of the administration of the injection depends on the existing shape of the nose, nasal tip, and nose bridge and the change in the shape desired.
The type of dermal filler used is determined depending on the individual case. The physician at the Tight Clinic will recommend you a customized treatment plan to alter the shape and structure of your nose to best suit your other facial features.
The common area treated during non-surgical rhinoplasty is the part of the nose between the eyes to raise the bridge. The parts of the nose just above and below an abnormal bump are also the commonly targeted sites during rhinoplasty to reduce the crooked appearance and even out the asymmetry.
The actual procedure takes just 15 to 20 minutes. Unlike surgical rhinoplasty, injectable rhinoplasty is a painless procedure and requires no downtime. This is why; non-surgical rhinoplasty is considered superior to surgical rhinoplasty for patients looking for safe and effective ways to change the shape of the nose.
- Nose reshaping treatment using injectables rhinoplasty is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures. Since the nose is one of the prominent features of the face, any abnormality related to its shape or structure can affect the person’s appearance negatively. This is why; people seek rhinoplasty for aesthetic reasons to correct the shape of the nose and improve their appearance.
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty is also recommended for reasons other than to improve the cosmetic appeal of a person.
- Some patients develop problems in breathing due to the abnormal shape of the nose. The abnormally high or very low bridge of the nose can also cause bending or curvature of the nasal septum present between the two nostrils due to which patients may experience repeated attacks of breathlessness. Sinusitis is a common condition affecting patients with the abnormal shape of the nose or curvature of the nasal septum. Dermal fillers may be recommended in such cases to change the height of the bridge of the nose. It may ease breathing or relieve the symptoms of sinusitis to some extent.
- Dermal fillers for non-surgical rhinoplasty can also be used to change how the tip of the nose looks. A dermal filler injected into the tip of the nose can make it look crisper and more defined. It can also turn it up to provide enhanced facial harmony. In the right candidate, non-surgical rhinoplasty can help to even out irregularities and asymmetry along the bridge of the nose and help it appear straighter. It can also raise the nasal bridge, and camouflage the dorsal hump on your profile view.
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty is considered superior to surgical rhinoplasty as it involves less risks and side effects. Since the non-invasive procedure does not require the need to administer anesthesia or make incisions and cuts, it can allow you to avoid complications such as infections at the site of treatment.
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty does not leave any scars. It provides natural-looking results and thus, ensures no one will be able to notice or guess that you have undergone a procedure to correct the shape of your nose.
- The other benefits of non-surgical rhinoplasty include no or minimal downtime, faster results, and shorter session time.
- One of the unique benefits of non-surgical rhinoplasty is you always have the option to reverse the change in your nose after the procedure. If you are not satisfied with the results, the dermal fillers can be removed by injecting an enzyme to dissolve the filler. This will restore the original shape of your nose and provide you another chance to rework on improving your appearance.
The enzyme commonly used to dissolve dermal fillers containing hyaluronic acid is hyaluronidase. However, if the dermal fillers other than the hyaluronic acid-based ones were injected, hyaluronidase may not help to break it down. However, in this case, you can wait until the effect of the dermal filler wears off to start the new therapy.
- Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are commonly used in non-surgical rhinoplasty procedures. It can also be administered in combination with Botox for better results. Botox or botulinum toxin is a form of neurotoxin that can ease the contractions of the muscles present at the site of injection. Combining Botox therapy with non-surgical rhinoplasty can help to enhance the results by reducing fine lines and wrinkles on the skin of the nose.
- Some other issues this procedure can address include fixing any irregularities after a surgical rhinoplasty and providing a more balanced look to the overall face. In some cases, patients may have to choose surgical rhinoplasty if the non-surgical rhinoplasty is considered inadequate to restore the shape of the nose. Surgical rhinoplasty is also recommended when patients desire permeant results.
In such cases, a session of non-surgical rhinoplasty may be needed after the surgical rhinoplasty to fix any irregularities left to be corrected. The non-surgical rhinoplasty can help patients avoid going through a longer procedure, anesthesia, incisions, and downtime.
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty offers a quick and efficient way to help your nose appear smaller, more refined and more balanced. It is believed to work like a longer-lasting contouring makeup for your nose.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is suitable for people who want to alter the shape of their nose, especially at the dorsum, the bridge, and the tip of the nose.
It works like permanent contour makeup and enhances your facial features similar to how you put a light line down the bridge of the nose to make it appear as if you have a straight and slimmer nose.
Dermal fillers can be injected above or below the raised portion of the bridge of the nose to even it out completely. It is suitable for people who have a low nasal bridge. Dermal fillers can be placed into the area of the nose between your eyes to help the nasal bridge appear a bit higher while creating a thinner and refined shape. It is also suitable for people who want their nose to appear slimmer.
Here are some other indications for non-surgical rhinoplasty:
- Having rhinoplasty for the first time
- Revision nose jobs after surgical rhinoplasty to correct the irregularities and fine-tune the results
- Correcting and lifting the tip of the nose
- Improving marks on the outer part of the nose such as grooves, depressions, and humps
- Correction of a twisted nose
- Imperfections caused due to injuries such as a broken nose
- Bridge augmentation
- Unbalanced nostrils
During non-surgical rhinoplasty, your doctor will numb the area by applying a topical agent. This will help to avoid any pain or discomfort during the session.
In some cases, you may experience mild pain, which occurs as the numbing agent cannot reach the deeper tissues of the nose. In such cases, your doctor will apply ice to the area to numb the part further. The application of ice can not just reduce the pain but also minimize the risk of swelling and bruising. It can cause constrictions of the local blood vessels including tiny capillaries thereby preventing redness and bruising.
Once the area has become numb, your expert skincare practitioner at Tight Clinic will inject the predetermined site on the nose with dermal fillers. The filler will help to camouflage issues like a crooked nose and a bump on your nose. It will also give the illusion of a straighter and more refined nose.
The procedure lasts for about 20 minutes after which you can go home or resume your routine activities. Your doctor may advise you to avoid strenuous exercises or cardio on the day of the session. Minimizing your physical activities will help to reduce the chances of bruising.
You will also be advised to avoid facials or extractions on the nose for about 2 weeks after the treatment. These precautions are essential in order to avoid exerting any pressure at the site of the administration of dermal fillers. However, it is okay to wear spectacles or sunglasses as long as they do not push into the nasal bridge.
A non-surgical rhinoplasty can last for about 20 minutes. Most patients need just one session of non-surgical rhinoplasty to restore a balanced appearance of the nose. Some patients may have to visit the doctor again if small imperfections need to be corrected.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty can yield the desired results immediately after the procedure. Patients will be able to notice a change in the shape of their nose, nasal bridge, or the tip immediately after the session.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is not known to cause any serious side effects. Some patients may develop redness, swelling, and mild bruising at the site of treatment. However, these symptoms last only for a few hours. The application of ice before and after the session can help to minimize these side effects.
Restylane Perlane and Juvéderm dermal fillers, which are commonly used in this procedure, are biocompatible products. This means they are not harmful to the body and can be broken down and eliminated from the system naturally.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty has zero to minimal downtime. You can resume your routine activities immediately after the session.
The results of injectable rhinoplasty last for about 1 to 2 years. Also, though the results last for longer, patients have an option to reverse the change with a simple injection. If a patient does not like the changed appearance of the nose, your practitioner will inject a compound that can dissolve the dermal filler completely within just 24 hours.
Surgical rhinoplasty does not offer a chance to reverse the results if you are not happy with the changed appearance. This is why; non-surgical rhinoplasty is considered a great treatment to try out if you are not happy with the shape of your nose.