Forma treatment Toronto offers cutting-edge technology to tighten and tone the skin with faster results. The treatment is useful for tightening the skin of the face as well as other skin areas.
Here is a brief discussion about what Forma treatment is and how does it work to tighten the skin.
What is Forma Treatment?
The Forma treatment, also called the “Non-Surgical Facelift”, offers a natural-looking skin tightening effect. This treatment works by combining heat and radio frequency waves to tighten the skin. It also involves stimulating the production of collagen below the skin surface thereby ensuring the results last for a longer duration.
Forma treatment has been approved by the FDA. It is a non-invasive procedure that does not involve the use of lasers and microneedles. This Treatment is usually performed by the InMode Optimas Machine.
The radio frequency waves released from this device have the ability to penetrate deeper through the layers of the skin to produce a faster skin tightening effect.
The commonly treated areas with skin tightening treatment Toronto include the forehead, skin around the eyes (to reduce crow’s feet), nasolabial folds, upper eyelids, lower eyelids, neck, and smile lines.
This treatment is also recommended for tightening the skin on other areas of the body including the abdomen, arms (to manage bat wings), knees, thighs, and any other area having loose skin folds.
How Does Forma Treatment Work?
Forma Treatment Toronto is usually performed by the InMode Optimas Machine. The radio frequency waves released from this device can penetrate deeper through the layers of the skin.
These rays can enter up to five millimeters beneath the surface of the skin where they work to produce a tightening effect. This can improve the skin tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
The radio frequency waves also stimulate the production of collagen beneath the skin surface. This can result in immediate skin tightening and wrinkle-reducing effects that can last for a few months.
Collagen is considered the building blocks for the skin. Research studies have shown that collagen production tends to decline as age advances.
Since collagen forms an integral part of the skin matrix, loss of collagen results in the appearance of skin folds, and wrinkles. Forma treatment using InMode Optimas Machine provides optimal skin contraction by stimulating the production of collagen.
Research studies have also shown that heating of the skin layers by exposing them to radiofrequency waves causes immediate collagen contraction as well as long-term collagen remodeling. This can offer an immediate as well as a longer-lasting skin tightening effect.
Forma skin tightening Toronto can help to improve the elasticity of the skin and thus, reduce skin folds, loose skin, wrinkles, and other signs of aging that appear due to the loss of collagen.
What Are The Advantages Of Forma Treatment?
Here are some advantages Forma treatment can offer to improve your skin and overall appearance:
- Forma treatment using InMode Optimas Machine offers superior and safer results compared to traditional methods like fillers and plastic surgery. Forma treatment, by combining heat and radio frequencies, can offer faster and better results to tighten the jawline, raise the brow bone area, lessen nasolabial folds, sculpt cheekbones, and much more.
- Research studies have shown that unlike laser therapies that are limited in use for patients with dark skin, radiofrequency-based therapies are “colour blind”. This means Forma treatment can be used for patients with all skin types.
- Skin tightening treatment Toronto, as discussed earlier, is a non-invasive procedure and has been approved by the FDA. The non-invasive nature of this procedure ensures a reduced risk of adverse effects including those related to the use of anesthetic agents.
- Forma treatment by InMode Optimas Machine can improve the body contour. The body contouring effect is achieved by the radio frequency waves released from this device.These waves flow between the electrodes to create an instant warming effect deeper within the skin. The device has a mechanism to maintain the heat at a comfortable level in order to avoid side effects such as pain, hot spots, and under-treatment of the affected areas. This can ensure even skin toning results over the treated areas.
- Following years of research and continued effort, this technology has gained the ability to offer prolonged heat exposure at the optimally therapeutic temperature that can be reached quickly to provide impressive results in a shorter duration.
- Research studies have indicated that radio frequency waves released by InMode Optimas Machine are tolerable, safe, and effective for skin rejuvenation.
Forma Treatment For Skin Tightening: Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to the common question most patients have about Forma Treatment.
Who is Forma Treatment suited for?
Forma treatment for skin tightening is suitable for all skin types. It is also appropriate for the people seeking an improvement in the appearance of their skin through a non-invasive procedure.
Which areas of the skin can be tightened with Forma treatment?
Forma treatment offers the ability to target specific problem areas of the skin in a customized way. Hence, this therapy can be useful to tighten the skin in any area of the body.
What is the downtime for skin tightening Forma Treatment?
Forma skin tightening Toronto has no downtime, which means patients can resume their routine activities immediately after the session. Patients with sensitive skin may experience mild rash and redness of the treated areas. However, these symptoms tend to diminish within 15 to 20 minutes after the therapy.
How long are the results of Forma skin tightening Toronto expected to last?
With a consistent treatment approach that includes about five to six sessions of Forma treatment administered once a week, younger patients can expect the results to last for up to six years. The clients with more mature skin are usually able to enjoy a firmer, and younger-looking skin for nearly 4 to 5 years.
People, who would like to improve their overall appearance can try skin tightening treatment Toronto to lift their skin and reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Forma treatment can help the skin appear much younger from within without the use of fillers or having to undergo an invasive procedure like plastic surgery.
Skin tightening treatment Toronto can be performed within a much shorter duration and provide noticeable results that last longer. This can allow you to flaunt a younger looking skin with confidence and enhance your overall personality.